Pomegranate and Honey Mousse | Waitrose
Today we feature a rich and delicious dessert we found on YouTube by Waitrose & Partners.
It features not just honey, but also pomegranates which are pollinated by bees.
In this 2:33-minute video, Silvana Franco demonstrates how quick and easy it is to whip up her tantalizing pomegranate and honey mousse.
This is a visually attractive recipe that appeals to the eyes as well as the palate.
We recommend you watch the short video and then try it out for yourself. You won't be disappointed.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes + chilling
- Cooking time: 0 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes + chilling
1 tbsp clear honey
100ml pomegranate juice
3 medium Waitrose British Blacktail Free Range Egg whites
50g caster sugar
110g pack Waitrose Pomegranate Seeds, or the seeds from 1 Waitrose Pomegranate
- In a large bowl, beat mascarpone and honey together, then gradually add pomegranate juice until smooth.
- In a separate clean bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff then gradually whisk in the sugar.
- Fold a quarter of the egg whites through the mascarpone mixture to lighten it, then fold in the rest. Carefully fold through two thirds of the pomegranate seeds. Spoon the mixture into six serving glasses and chill for 1–2 hours. Top with the remaining pomegranate seeds to serve.
This mousse can be made up to a day in advance. Scatter the pomegranate seeds over the mousse just before serving.
If you live in the UK, see if you can find Waitrose eggs and pomegranate seeds. If you can’t get them, or live elsewhere in the world, use your preferred pomegranate seeds and eggs.
We hope you enjoy this ever-so-simple recipe, and if you do, please stop by and give the video a like or even subscribe for more delightful Waitrose recipes.
© 2019-2021 Bee Mission. All Rights Reserved.
FEATURED PRODUCT: You Are My Sunshine Sunflower Necklace
Only $24.95! $49.95
Did you know that Sunflowers are one of many flowers that carry and provide vital nutrients that are extremely helpful for keeping bees alive? This incredibly unique necklace serves as a symbol of strength, health, happiness, vitality and prosperity, making it the perfect gift for the sunshine in your life!
View This Product »