We've Decided To Take A Stand
Without Bees, we simply cannot survive.
Bee Mission raises awareness through outreach and generates revenue through selling our own line of products inspired by Bees, "Bee Inspired", as well as making wholesale sales to Bee-related retailers. As we expand and put the proper structures in place we will leverage the power of our platform and include you all in making direct donations to organizations on the front lines, through controlled third-party crowd-funding infrastructures like GoFundMe, where causes receive direct contributions.
Our store covers the expenses associated with operating this website and allows us to invest in outreach to share and educate the masses. Through the operation of the Bee Mission store, we can engage in the following purposes:
1. Raise awareness in the general public through social engagement and paid ads about the challenges Bee populations face, and the importance of protecting their environment.
2. Utilize the same social engagement and paid marketing tactics to direct people to like-minded global communities, causes and movements that put forth their best efforts to make a difference.
3. Support these same global communities, causes and movements through financial contribution from our revenue and eventually your donations. A list of these like-minded recipients shall be maintained below.
4. Utilize social engagement and paid marketing to build email lists with whom we can connect to support our overall mission and that we can request engagement from to help spread petitions and other engaged activities that directly benefit the global Bee community, such as petitions for bans on harmful pesticides, that require signatures from people like you and me in order to pass.
5. Explore creative ways to ethically and safely use the source materials from Bees for products such as those made of natural beeswax. By identifying safe and ethical ways to monetize bees, we can find ways to support and encourage the declining global beekeeper population, since they are like shepherds watching over their flocks. Perhaps we can even motivate and inspire a new generation of beekeepers.